Monday, May 24, 2004

Tolerance is a privilege.

Today like usual Max and Jerry were stopping me from getting into the English room on time, like they have been doing for like, uhh, forever! But anyways, I didn't feel like putting up with it anymore so I faced Max and said, "Max, stop, now!" in a serious, meaningful voice. He didn't seem to get the point because he was still holding my wrist and staring at me like a dumbass, so I punched him to drive the point home. Now I'm a weakling so it prolly didn't even hurt, but guess what, poor little crybaby got pissed. As I was trying to free my leg from Jerry's death grip, Jerry just seemed to look at me wondering what to do, or whether I was gonna hit him. Then Max decided after about 30 seconds that, "Yes, I am pissed!" and punched me and walked off. What the fuck... You keep me out of class about every other day, I've never gotten pissed or reacted violently in any way at any time, so now I do and suddenly, you have been dealt injustice!? What the fuck is wrong with you, wake up, it's not all about you! When I'm being serious, I'm being serious and you can tell. And when I'm being serious, you don't ponder, you do it, and you do it now. That got me really pissed, so I followed him and punched him again and he kicked me. What a spiteful fuck, get a fucking brain. I have given serious commands on numbered occasion, and right at that time I wasn't going to put up with your shit, one out of a 100 times, and you don't have even that tiniest shred of dignity to let me be, I wasn't even asking for something that meaningful, just fucking let go. You wonder why I didn't hit Jerry while he was holding on to me. That's because Jerry is typically not an asshole, he has morals of some sort or another, he does not deserve that kind of treatment. Max is alot lower on that scale than Jerry and he doesn't seem to understand that since he's such an asshole all the time, to drive a point through to him, you have to use harsher methods. Jerry only let go after Zuke told him to, which also fucking pisses me off. Why not when I say it, it's obvious I've reacted differently, why are you still holding on? Do you want to get hurt, or is it just to spite me? Why do I get less privileges than other people who are serious, and do I have to be tolerant if I was tolerant 99 out of a 100 other times? And does it really take that long to think about it?

In other news, my AIM died overnight. It simply refused to start up, so I reinstalled it and it said there was an installation problem and I should reinstall or reinstall in a new folder. Mighty help that was. So I had to get the fucking latest version, man it sucks ass. To edit your buddy list you have to go to a menu and select an option, there's no longer an add buddy icon at the bottom of the IM screen, there's more useless animation and graphics, it uses double the cpu time, etc. Aren't upgrades supposed to not lose features present in stuff available 3 years ago? God damn it, why the fuck did this have to happen...

Post prom was really fun, I don't why some people found it boring/tiring. Sarah is, forgive me for saying this but, a bitch for leaving early. That was completely unnecessary (unless she actually had a legitimate reason). We should have taken two bowling alleys, I doubt anyone would have cared, and I thought the balls are supposed to glow in the dark... I guess that's not true, but whatever. Caitlin is a very sweet girl, I wonder how she got stuck with Max. The movie was average in my opinion , and it's okay that it was ridiculous because it was a horror movie, and playing mafia was alot of fun. Anyone who missed it, for lack of a better phrase, missed out. I didn't even really mind Tomek being there.

The Track picnic was also really fun, I don't know why Jerry thought it was boring, maybe it was cause he just sat there. We got the girls good, Cameron's plan worked like a charm and they didn't suspect a thing. It was definitely useful to have the coaches backing with us. I just continued with the waterfight and was entertained, so yeah.

I can't wait till school actually ends, I can't wait until the point where I can sit down and relax, knowing that there's nothing I have to do, but then again I have to own my finals to be able to do that, because my parents will be on my ass if I don't. I need an A in everything but calc, but I'm having trouble with the English/History/French part of it. Man, I have to write a history paper too as well as catch up on some homework, blast. I'll have to read all of the English material over again, I don't remember any names. I forgot who Emerson was, I forgot I had ever heard the name. Why do we need to associate works with authors anyways, you look at the author if you like the book you just read and its style and want to read another one like it, it's like a library reference tool, the books are stacked in order of author. It's nothing that special. I'm not saying no one should sign their work or feel proud of themselves if they achieve something with it, I'm saying it's completely unnecessary knowledge to memorize for the exam. Although I'd be screwed even if Rayburn agreed with me.

That's it folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home