Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

God fucking damn it, what the fuck, what a whore. I just came back from my road test. That slut of a driving tester failed me for not stopping fully at a stop sign. That was it. And I swear I stopped fully too, since there was traffic and I had to wait for it. I couldn't have been rolling into the street that whole time, it was uphill anyways. That was such total shit. I went through the entire course with what seemed like flying colors, she seemed so happy, then we get back, and she's like, "I'm sorry, you failed. This happens very often, just come back and try again." and I just wanted to spit in her face. And then it turns out it was only the stop sign. At that point I didn't want to spit in her face anymore. I wanted to shoot her dead. Everyone I know passed from first try, what the hell is this. I think it was because she was black.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomorrow's my birthday!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home