Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I feel sick.

I seriously do. I just drank a shake and I feel really sick for some reason. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. That hasn't happened in years and years. God damn. Well today was a boring day like always. Alexei's mom had me and Alexei go destroy some drywall at her studio. That was sweaty but fun. Nothing like punching holes in a piece of drywall. And then I came home, and it was pretty boring again cause no one was on AIM and then something weird happened...

By what I believe to be the direction of god, I for some reason looked at Mary's info which had Franz Ferdinand lyrics on it. So for some reason I decide to ask her why on earth would someone put Franz Ferdinand lyrics in their profile. What resulted was an hour long conversation where we mostly argued whether the ending of the third Lord of the Rings movie was necessary. I have never really talked to Mary, like ever, and I was very surprised at the openness with which I approached someone who's just barely above the complete stranger, especially online, and the fun I had talking to her. I also retract my comment about her 50 friends before, as she has offered some explanation. I really like meeting new people, I just suck at it, and I think this is a chance for me to actually let that happen. How dandy...

Well I'm off to take the road test again tomorrow, so I should prolly go to sleep, but I won't since my parents are off watching Harry Potter. My god...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you talking about mary he?
-meredith

10:39 PM  
Blogger Ataraxis said...

yup, weird ain't it?

9:48 AM  
Blogger MYW said...

in order to retract your statement about her, don't you have to remove it from your blog. Cause it's in a perpetually declarative state as long as its posted.

2:06 PM  
Blogger MYW said...

well kirill, pointing out mistakes is good. I'm all for it. In fact I'm doing it right now, because you said you "retract" your statements about miss mary from earlier. Now, in the context you used it in, retract means to withdraw a statement. I think to do that you'd have to actually take it down.

as for me going away, why don't you just take me off your "friends" list. Oh wait...

9:46 PM  
Blogger MYW said...

the proper thing to say then would be "i admit i was wrong" instead of somehow metaphorically "retracting" your statement, which means nothing.

9:47 PM  
Blogger MYW said...

Not liking something is a shitty reason to stop reading it. If I only did what I liked what would that make me? A hedonist.

I don't mind the way you write. You might wish to start using words properly, as long as their are people around who'll notice. If you are trying to chalk up mistakes to some grand scheme of yours to reassess the meanings of words or something (what the fuck are you talking about "the meaning I attach to them"), then it must be assumed that every word you use has some indiscernible secret meaning - that the words' standard meanings are now meaningless.

Thus being the case, I think it's safe to assume that in your last post you called yourself a faggot 34 times, admitted to growing compost from human heads, and referred to Janet Reno as a "sexy bundle" a "bundle" of times.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word

2:26 PM  
Blogger MYW said...

whoa whoa whoa now let's cool things down a little. I don't really care about being better than you at whatever and whatnot, or whatever you think I'm out for. Thanks for the compliments though.

Wouldn't it make you a sackless shit to delete my comments? Why are you threatening me with acts of sacklessness?

And for the record, I think it's "sacless", without a 'k'.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Ataraxis said...

Notice how I didn't delete any of your comments, because they had some thought in them. Your earlier ones like the one where you were just dissing on Thom Yorke (albeit rightfully) are the ones like I would delete.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ataraxis said...

That always made no sense to me... And the posts I was threatening to delete were those where you were just being a fuck, and not being a reasonable fuck. If you have some thought put into your post I'm not gonna delete it, although I'll really, really want to.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home