Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Strange dreams.

I forgot to post about something yesterday, and that was my dream that morning. So I was walking south on Anderson in the dark in that spot right before Pennsylvania and there was a bunch of high school kids standing around there. I was walking in really large steps that look really weird and conspicuous and make my hair bounce up and down and I was doing my usual thing where I look at the ground before me, then at them, then at the ground again, etc. So for some reason they don't like the way I looked at them and for some reason they decide to beat me up. So they're beating the shit out of me and I feel really powerless to do anything about it, and I'm shouting a them to stop and shit. Then I realize the whole time I was shouting in Russian. I try to say something in English but I find it really hard because I'm hurting so much. So then I notice Domier is the one holding my leg up and he says with that goddamn smile on his face and in a voice that sounds almost as though he's laughing, "I don't know, I think it's Chinese" so I manage to force out something along the lines of "Domier, what the fuck, quit being a dipshit." Although I find the dream just purely strange, what I have concluded is that Domier's stupidity is so deep-rooted it has forced itself into my dreams, which usually don't contain anything I know from real life and are purely a product of my imagination.

So I got my license today, although I had no idea where I was going since they changed the path from when I first got my permit. Now I need a car... Well I'm off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading through all of your entries was very enjoyable, kirill. yes.

-betsy

11:16 PM  
Blogger Ataraxis said...

Why thank you Betsy...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah dreams. I know how you love my dreams, so just for you, I've started writing them down, and I have 17 dreams recorded over the last week. It's great stuff. Six pages of notes I have. And as you might have guessed, it's not actually just for you.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Ataraxis said...

Yes, unfortunately... but I'm not going to be able to read them... if you post them on your blog... how unfortuante that my ultimatums sometimes get in the way... I could however get somebody ELSE's password who was on your friend list and view it that way, although that would be just cheating the rules...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home