posted by Ataraxis at 6:57 PM
Btw, I refuse to discuss this.
which part of this do you refuse to discuss, oh superior one?--betsy
If I told you that would be discussing it would it not?
every time i try to write a reply to your comment, my brain stops working. so i'm not going to reply.--betsy
Heh.
God damnit Kirill, open your windows when you leave the house
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Btw, I refuse to discuss this.
which part of this do you refuse to discuss, oh superior one?
--betsy
If I told you that would be discussing it would it not?
every time i try to write a reply to your comment, my brain stops working. so i'm not going to reply.
--betsy
Heh.
God damnit Kirill, open your windows when you leave the house
Post a Comment
<< Home